Sunday, July 1, 2012

A colorful weekend... the last before work starts!

I am starting work tomorrow and since I found this news out last Tuesday, I have gone from shocked/stunned/frantic to at peace... feeling prepared, calm, and composed... to 50% former/50% latter... to last night unable to sleep... and today I am doing stuff that does not need to be done (going to the gym for 2 and a half hours, cleaning the house, ironing shirts I will not wear, blogging, sewing miscellaneous buttons back on clothes... and yes, cooking country spare ribs, corn, salad...).  OK so I am certifiably crazy.  BUT here I am, after all that, wanting to share some photographs... and thoughts... and mostly feeling well adjusted and good... mostly!

OK so here are some pics that I had to share... just because they are fun or pretty or cute!


From the garden!


Dinner at our picnic table!

Finally, a home grown strawberry that LOOKS like a strawberry!


New sourdough experiment... stay tuned for details!

Cauliflower pasta.  I LOVE THIS RECIPE!  I will share it on the blog when I have a chance.

Lupa!
And then some pictures of the cats... they are so cute together... I can't resist taking these pictures! And sharing them! (and yes... we are aware of big kitty's weight problem... )





That's all for now!  I will post sourdough and cauliflower recipes... well... maybe sometime this week, depending on work... I hope everyone has a happy 4th of July!  We are going to the Albany ValleyCats game... (minor league team) to watch baseball, fireworks, and eat hot dogs.  Yess.

-- Anya



No comments:

Post a Comment